It also means that you will never get bored. With our constantly varied programming, you will rarely do the same workout twice. You will never have to program your own workouts or spend hours in the gym. Instead, each day a workout will be provided for you that is scalable to suit your fitness level.
Our fitness programming aims to improve your capacity in ten recognized fitness domains cardio-respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance and accuracy. The result is comprehensive physical fitness and restored vitality.
Why CrossFit Triumph?
- Over 10,000 hours of coaching experience in CrossFit. Expertise in proper and latest techniques in Olympic Weightlifting (Glenn Pendlay recommended coach).
- Supportive Community Group: Walk into a positive,energetic,friendly training atmosphere where everyone is treated like family.
- Fraction of the Cost of Personal Trainers: Group coaching allows our members to work with a professional coach for a fraction of the investment. Our coaches are able to monitor progress and hold athletes accountable to achieving their fitness goals.
- SMALL CLASS SIZE to ensure individualized coaching. With 8 classes to choose from, you will never get lost in a crowd.
- Programming is meticulously developed with our athletes’ safety as our top priority. This means you will never be asked to perform a movement in which you are not proficient. And programming is suited to your personal fitness goals.
Our programs are designed to improve our members’ health and performance in the way that is most meaningful for their needs and desires. In our one-hour group sessions, participants will be lead by our expert coaches through multiple phases of fitness and recovery:
- Mobility drills – to improve and restore joint mobility and function
- Skill-based warm-up – to prepare the body for the workout
- The Workout of the Day – which might be any combination of gymnastics, running, jumping, squatting, kettlebells, Olympic weightlifting, and more
- Post-workout recovery techniques – to prepare you for the rest of your day and for your next workout.
As everyone walking in our doors has a vast range of personal goals and ability levels, our group coaching program is designed with the flexibility to meet those needs. Our group coaching allows athletes to choose from three different paths to achieve their goals.